PSL - 15ml Test E GIVEAWAY - LOCAL SHIPPING

Hello brothers,

We’re looking for one or two people to log our new 15ml 200mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate. This is an ester that people either love or hate. A lot of people tend to experience PIP with it versus other esters. Euro Pharmacies has lowered the concentration down to 200mg/ml in hopes that alongside our superb brewing practices we can eliminate any discomfort.

We are asking that in addition to the log that the selected individual(s) do one of the following as well:

1. Send in a sample for HPLC analysis (Jano/Lab4Tox/Analiza Bialek).

2. Get blood work done after 6 weeks including uncapped total test.

Please leave a comment below if you are interested and we will be in touch :muscle:

4 Likes

Good deal guys… free sauce

2 Likes

How much is that person running? And for how long?

3 Likes

We are flexible on the dosage being ran as long as it’s reasonable. We don’t plan to have any loggers running a gram plus a week. I would say 250mg-500mg a week and for at least 6 weeks before blood work being done.

4 Likes

I messaged you @rdm

3 Likes

Sitting here thinking about…I never really had any issues with E… I just levitated to cyp for no particular reason.

Test P on the other hand… that lit me up a bit.

3 Likes

Thats pretty much what i did

1 Like

Do doctors prescribe test e? I really don’t know. My trt doc prescribed cyp… don’t know if e was a choice.

1 Like

Not that I know of and I have no idea why.

3 Likes

Test E for life or I use blends to get higher doses. I think the ethanate ester is a little lighter than cyp so I get more bang for my buck if they dosed prop at same amount ml as test e I’d use that. But I’m sure that would probably leave some pip

4 Likes

Will respond shortly :muscle:

1 Like

I know for me and others Test E can carry some pip. I’m sure there is some scientific reason but I’d be lying if I said I knew why.

What’s funny is I have 0 issues with Test P :joy:

3 Likes

Not in the USA at least. Enanthate and Sustanon are more commonly prescribed in Europe.

2 Likes

Agreed, Test E is best for high MG blends. It’s very hard to suspend Test C at more than 300mg/ml without crashing.

2 Likes

Ive heard the cyp ester crashes easier

3 Likes

Agreed. That’s what I was trying to say above. Apologies for any confusion.

2 Likes

Oh you were clear just reiterating I e heard that which may make sense why I’ve had issues with dhb in past and why some people got bad pip from it.

2 Likes

EP Test E or Sust are my go too. I love test E and never had an issue with it causing any pip. I ger every other weird side effect from different compounds though :man_shrugging:

Great opportunity here!

1 Like