PSL Touchdown - Euro-Pharmacies

Been looking forward for these. Been a long time since I’ve ran Tren hex.

8 Likes

Geared up

4 Likes

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

7 Likes

Have yet to try PSL/Euro!

That’s a good run of products there. Tren Hex, Test, EQ, and Var. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Very smooth gear. First injection on hex and eq today and nice and smooth. Last time I ran hex I loved it. But not everyone sells it so grabbed it while I can.

6 Likes

I have yet to run Hex, but I do have some blend Tren coming with Hex in it. Maybe I should have just got the Hex versus blend, but I’ve never run blend either and only Ace and Enan.

4 Likes

Blends are good. I just have always preferred ace and pinning daily. But I think in general just from my own perspective I like switching things up.

When you get a chance on a cycle run hex and see how you feel.

3 Likes

Now that is what I call a TD :heart_eyes:

That Tren Hex is goood stuff and tested great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

right after first pin brother sides hit that night. really good shit. some of the best Ive had in a long time.

5 Likes

What symptoms you getting?? Just the sweats?

And on that Tren Ace, I’ve never pinned more than 4 days a week, so I guess maybe I should have done every day??

2 Likes

nah the insomnia kicked my ass last night. went to sleep at 12:30. woke up every 30 mins until i was up at 5am. really hard to sleep no matter how exhausted i am. heat is a bitch already. had to sleep on top of covers. feeling is there. its 1:30 now and waiting for sleep meds to kick in.

depends on your cycle really and how much you’re taking. I pin daily.

3 Likes

WOW!!!
Great TD

3 Likes

How you looking over there Mr tren hex?

2 Likes

I came down for a bit. Got covid and getting better except cant shake the cough. Family has it too now. Back to Dr office for my daughter this morning.

Will ramp back up end of this week I think. Currently by 2-3pm I’m still exhausted in the day and needing to sleep more. Getting plenty of sleep at night tho. Just mid day I’m crashing. Have Dr appt next week if cough doesn’t go away.

Shitty part was lady who I know got me sick was the one that was doing the blood Labs. I knew she was sick as hell when I saw her and trying to cover it up. My wife kept saying it was probably just allergies and don’t worry about it. Nope. All of sick a couple days after. No one else around us was sick at all.

4 Likes

Damn dawg sorry to hear that. Seems like everyone in the forum gets sick or exits out of a relationship while on a cycle …:rofl::rofl: Wtf is going on here?! Really though shit?!? Well I hope you and the family get well soon. Can’t let that huge touchdown go to waste…:smirk:

P.s. the U.S. government recommends a 20th covid shot now…

1 Like

Well I believe some of what we do can weaken immune system

2 Likes

Like Dirt said and it’s tough having a toddler running around. This time I knew who got us sick but usually it’s some kid at school or from a playground here.

1 Like

Didn’t really get sick too often before my daughter. Plenty after lol.

3 Likes

Is never got sick till
I started dating chick with 7 yo. I had issues with auto immune disease. Which crazy enough hardly flairs now that I don’t have as much stress in my life.

3 Likes

I hate when she’s at a playground or school and some kid is there with cough and running nose and parents don’t give a shit. The school is supposed to refuse them but won’t unless they’re like passing out sick. We stopped taking her to one school because of that. Not worth going two days and sick for 10 every damn time.

3 Likes