Recent reviews?

Already tossed

4 Likes

Same! Already tossed out!!

3 Likes

Just a bit of update. He got back with me over PM. I did place a small trial order for the Polk a dot bars. Not gear! Iā€™ll let everyone know once it all gets in.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll tell yall this. His communication is horrible. No email replies and only replies to private messages after days. Still waiting on my payment to confirm with him cause his site isnā€™t doing it

1 Like

@esquellabs

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated.

3 Likes

Theyā€™re having the same issues I see over on PM. Prayers that you get your stuff and that itā€™s legit.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably me. Thatā€™s the only place he responds to my private messages but it takes a while.

2 Likes

Nope! A few others have made reference to it in threads.

2 Likes

At least they are tryingā€¦

1 Like

Order and payment received mate.

Will share the tracking soon.

Apologize for delay in reply.

2 Likes

Great thank you! Tracking received!!

2 Likes

Okay guy, got my bars in. But they are Sus for sure!! They are not the same packaging I get from stores in Ny or my other sponsor. They have a circle sticker instead of the square scratch off! So be aware and be careful in case they are counterfeit!! Top is there is their and bottom is the legit from NY!!

1 Like

Iā€™m lookin my at polka dot site and they look like bottom not top.

1 Like

Correct. The bottom are legit, top is Sus!! Top is what I got from this sponsor. So Iā€™d be cautious.

1 Like

I can speak they work whether itā€™s shrooms or 4 aco dmt I canā€™t tell you. Not my favorite research chemical psychedelic that would be 2cb. But it wouldnā€™t bother me if it was just a rc not real. Probably would others thought

2 Likes

I loved 4-aco-dmt.

4 Likes

Either my age or just plain ignoranceā€¦. I have absolutely no idea what yall are talking about.

5 Likes

Same lol. Guess too old for this lol

2 Likes

I havenā€™t done 2cb since early 2000ā€™s up the nose. lol. I loved it! Canā€™t find it here in Fl anymore, I use to have a hook up in Colorado the mailed it down.

1 Like