Recent reviews?

Anyone use them recently? Was interested in placing an order!

1 Like

There’s some logs on here of people running their stuff. Use the magnifying glass to look around. If they are here, and the box next to their name is green they are good to go.

If you’re interested in sticking around and plan on being an active member please throw up an introduction about yourself.

Welcome to UGM.

3 Likes

I seen something next to there name that said do not order so I wasn’t sure. Tried to do a search on what that meant. And yes I will surely throw up a intro

1 Like

Copy that. I just woke up and had a message saying that we’re back in good standing. Didn’t pay attention the that vs when you originally posted.

In the future if someone is red and on the do not order list, there is good reasons.

4 Likes

@TG is extremely cautious/protective of this forum.

He takes good care of us.

3 Likes

They are back in the green!

You may have seen them over at PM, too.

2 Likes

I have but there not active over there and their site isn’t working at the checkout screen. And their email is shooting back demon failure. I shot them a PM . I’ve done business in past with them so hopefully I can continue

2 Likes

@TG will probably find that info important.

I would just say hold off if you’re having problems with their website.

But please keep us updated if they respond to PM.

5 Likes

They gave me bad vibes I’ll just say that also had to trash 4/7 vials of dhb they sent as it crashed. Can’t complain as it was free in return for a log but between a post package one getting held at the po with something that I didn’t order in there I wouldn’t trust them

5 Likes

Trashed all of mine (Test, Mast, and Deca). In same boat as @Dirtnasty Bad Vibes.

3 Likes

Funny thing is I was going to say f it and finish their gear with this cut as I promised a log and then the vials where all bunked test and mast were fine for me I’m on last vial of mast and test is almost gone so back to my go to pq after this

1 Like

Yea I just wanted to use them for the polka dot mushroom bars. Guess I’ll get from another sponsor, he’s double the price but very legit!!

2 Likes

Il say I was given a lot of gear to run a log so as
Thank you I put in a
Decent size order for the bars and gummies with a liquid shot version as well. I got just chocolate bars none of which was the flavor I ordered and no liquid shot. But they threw in some
Vapes and another item I won’t say but it is what turned me off to them.

5 Likes

I appreciate all the feedback!! Glad the payment screen didn’t process now!!

4 Likes

Just my opinion, but you are better off moving on to another sponsor.

2 Likes

I did. He’s not a sponsor here or I’d give him a bump for taking care of me.

1 Like

@BBSQ5 @Dirtnasty mates can you please DM us your crashed gear pictures ?

Yes mate, I agreed that we’d send different flavors to you due to unavailability of the stock.

But recently we have updated our stock and all the products listed on the website are in stock now.

1 Like

Its never a bad idea to have a couple sponsors on hand…

4 Likes

What @BBSQ5 said

2 Likes