Roidtest, home blood work no more excuses its so incredibly easy

I could basically let the pictures tell the story that’s how easy it truly is probably getting the plastic off the outside of the box and filling out the medical information paperwork( I personally hate filling out paperwork lol) is probably the hardest part lol

You start off getting everything out of the box you come across everything in the pictures.

You first need to go online and enter your test authorization code.
I would fill out the paperwork and all the paperwork not much but it needs to be correct.
I would then wash my hands.
Prick your fingers fill in blood spots completely.
Bag and tag everything in bag and it even has a first class shipping label.
DONE
Results you get on the internet

There are much better directions included in the box. Much better than the last home test I used which it took me almost 45min to fill up a tube of saliva this test is blood much easier in my opinion.

This is the new very convenient version of blood work. If your excuse is work or the amount of time it takes this is the test for you it gets delivered to your address and is in a discreet box if that’s a concern if anyone asks what color matrix is tell them art supplies for the kids lol

I got the testosterone multiple panel

It tests testosterone, estradiol, and lh
Which is a perfect test for mid cycle they also have so many different versions which you can see at roidtest.com and use our 20% discount UGMUSCLE at checkout lets keep supporting Harm Reduction

6 Likes

Good afternoon @Bigmurph. This is the test you would recommend?

1 Like

Wish these worked in California

How long does it take to drive to the next state?
Maybe you could mail it to another state?
If I were you I would just use the online sites.

I’ve used it. It is super easy. Took about 10 days for results but it was also a holiday weekend. With the ugm discount its not a bad deal.

Unfortunately I’m right in the center of Cali . So it would a pretty long drive to OR or NV for me . @JLee you’ve used this test in CA ?

1 Like

No. Sorry if I gave that impression. I’m on the complete opposite coast.

1 Like

This would be the test I recommend for mid cycle blood work unless you’re just looking for e2or p2

1 Like

Could you have it mailed to someone you trust out of state and they can fwd to you?

Huh that’s a good question and option ? Never thought about that . Does it just get sent right back into the mail once you take the test and look up results online I’m guessing ? Not sure if they would send the results to Cali if they don’t even send panel there .

1 Like

I believe @Bigmurph said the results were online.

1 Like

You get results online

2 Likes