Sale Continues

Time to start posting 20 times a day I guess.
500 is going to take a few minutes for me.

1 Like

Just comment on topics that catch your interest. Youā€™ll be there before you know it.

2 Likes

GC MADE
2 Likes

Its been 500 for a long time

3 Likes

Good news I heard back from Hockey48 from my Proton
Bad news isā€¦

ā€œNoā€¦we will pass.
In the future, never send an email with ā€œGear Listā€ in the subject line.ā€

So for the dudes who are close to having 500 posts. And are thinking about using this " gear" church sponsor"
Donā€™t put gear list in subject line for the ā€œgear churchā€
I guess I missed that memo. On the proton secure email directions.

409 posts to go. (Or not)

SMFH

4 Likes

500 posts or previous customer has always been the rules. As far as the ā€œGear Listā€ comment, Iā€™m simply trying to exhibit a little common sense and safety to help you. Whether you apply that is your decision.

4 Likes

Not starting a pissing match.

Itā€™s the prerogative of the vendor to require whatever they deem necessary to do commerce.

@Ldog and his band of merry pranksters run a pretty good establishment with quality products. Kinda that mom n pop feel which I prefer.

Please donā€™t be discouraged.

2 Likes

I always thought 500 was kinda high,just not much I can do about it

1 Like

They should have that posted in the section @Kicksave and if they donā€™t then they need to @Ldog ā€¦

2 Likes

And Iā€™m referencing the gear list in subject line,not the 500 post count

2 Likes

Similarly to what @Poppy is saying. An exchange of goods is completely in the hands of the two parties, as are the terms of their exchange. The post count has been 500 since I became a member here I think.

Maybe actually join the discussions regularly, start a log, really anything other than posting in a sponsors thread saying you donā€™t like their terms of service.

Consider it a perk of actually being involved on UGM.

We look forward to your more active participation and continued respect of the sponsors.

4 Likes

Current Sale

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton emailā€¦same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured emailā€¦it will not get answeredā€¦get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

5 Likes

Sorry to cause a ruckus over this 500 post rule with said vendor. I was pissed off as I had waited 2 years to finally get baptized by the Church of G. I wish I had the original email saying I needed to be a member for a year. Which is why I posted a question in their forum. To get clarification and to let other dudes who may have wanted Church gear but now know there is a 1 year minimum and 500 posts. I meant no disrespect only clarification.

Their games Their rules.

Rock On LDog.

Iā€™ll go back to keeping my side of the street clean.

3 Likes

No harm no foul. Iā€™m sure they didnā€™t take it that way either.

2 Likes

xxxooo

1 Like

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton emailā€¦same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured emailā€¦it will not get answeredā€¦get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

2 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

3 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

2 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

2 Likes

GC MADE

8 Likes