Sale Continues

Current Sale

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email…same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email…it will not get answered…get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

4 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email…same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email…it will not get answered…get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

2 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

2 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

3 Likes

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

1 Like

I like when math is done for me

1 Like

We have several mathematicians on staff:)

3 Likes

Let’s jump on the sale before GC closes for the holidays.

Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

When y’all closing up shop?

Hopefully not today haha

I’m telling ya!.. Only guys I mess with right here and that’s because it’s the way I am…

2 Likes

Love his stuff juat waiting for reapinse and hope to be using his tren in a little

4 Likes

I’m actually going to hop on his tren three pins from now…

4 Likes

Loyalty

1 Like

Just posted…last day of shipping is the 22nd. Closed until the 2nd.

The last shipping day will be Dec 22nd. Get your orders in accordingly.

GC will be closed until the Jan 2nd.

Sale is still kicking.

quote=“Ldog, post:1, topic:23150, full:true”]
Current Sale

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

[/quote]

2 Likes

Looks like I just caught you guys in the nick of time… To add to my goodie sack…

3 Likes

question…
not brand new but 500 posts really?
I thought it was a year.
email send from proton yesterday.

1 Like

I might be wrong but I believe it’s been “500” for some time now.

Since I’ve been member they have made exceptions but I post a lot so I got there quick think I’ll be getting Santa’s delivery by Christmas