SALE ON Trestolone Acetate (MENT) - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies until the very last bottle, then it will be permanently removed from stock

SALE ON Trestolone Acetate (MENT) - 50mg/ml 10ml/vial - Euro-Pharmacies until the very last bottle, then it will be permanently removed from stock.

This is your is LAST chance to acquire this compound before it is all gone, for GOOD!

::CLICK BELOW FOR DIRECT STORE FRONT ACCESS::

Man this is an interesting one. This isn’t like when rappers or wrestlers retire is it. Maybe I just like the compound enough that in my head it’s more popular than it is. Grat prices for a strong compound

1 Like

This compound is one of those compounds that you either love it or you hate it imo. I personally think it is phenomenal compound and having used EP Trest from PSL I can personally say its very strong and hits FAST. However, from my understanding it isnt a big mover making it time to depart from the EP line to make room for different things in the future.

When I`ve tried it in the past I found the aggression to be much worse than tren for me personally which was great for the gym but not so great for family life haha.

1 Like

I just add weight strength quickly no aggression whichmakes tren a nice co
No haha

1 Like

Sounds fantastic! I`m a little jealous :eyes: :joy:

1 Like

I’m a generally laid back person even with that and halo o never really lost temper

2 Likes