SEMAGLUTIDE IN STOCK at PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS

PLATINUM NOW HAS SEMAGLUTIDE! :fire:
Melt that fat away!!!
https://platinumpharmaceuticals.is/shop/?product-page=3

4 Likes

Is that 10mg total per vial and a total of 10 vials, or 1mg/vial = 10 vials = 10mg total??

I’m slow on the uptake, so if it’s 10mg/vial of 10 vials, that is a damn good price, because standard maintenance dosing is running at 2mg/week or 0.4ml/week.

3 Likes

I read that as 10mg per vial and then 10 vials. Let’s see what they say. But I can see that as when you buy a 100iu kit and then 10ius per vial is the kit that used to with HGH

3 Likes

I read that, too, but want to be sure, because that’s pretty damn good if we both read it correctly.

3 Likes

Platinum said @TG is correct! :+1:

4 Likes

10 vials 10mg each so 100mg.

4 Likes

I read it that way too. I guess we were all right.

Agreed… that price is great.

4 Likes

It comes in generic white boxes.
Platinum has been using it himself and it’s damn good stuff.

2 Likes

Well then, I hope he’s good on stock from here on out, cause once folks realize this, they will be jumping on it like mad fast.

I shall be partaking and love to have it in stock for when wife and I do run it on cuts.

3 Likes

Platinum said he will accept bitcoin only on these.

2 Likes

Platinum actually has an advertisement on his board that says only bitcoin period starting September 1st.

2 Likes

Yeah. He wants everyone to learn bitcoin. Once you have it figured out it’s the easiest and safest way to go for sure.

3 Likes

I hate learning new things! Hahaha

My bandwidth is just about maxed out!

2 Likes

I’m the same way, especially when it comes to technology.

2 Likes

Unless you’re a sponge for learning and enjoy it, there’s no way to ever keep up with the changes required for technology and I just try to keep up versus stay in the fast lane.

2 Likes

Truth!!!

1 Like

That price is wild. I’m about to buy bulk and start under the table dealings at work :joy::joy::joy: jk jk platinum I have too much respect for your game.

5 Likes

Platinum wouldn’t mind. :+1:

2 Likes

SEMAGLUTIDE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
SEMAGLUTIDE (3 options)
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Shop | Platinum Pharmaceuticals

BITCOIN ONLY FOR THESE BABIES!

2 Likes