Shipping through usps

Hey guys so im new to the world of AAS and have finally decided to take the plunge. My only fear is shipping through usps. How do I know that my domestic source’s package wont be searched and authorities waiting for me at the post office. Serious question guys please reply.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey brotha your golden if your using a domestic and USPS. I’ve been doing this many years and not once have I encountered a problem. Especially if your using a verified source here at UGM, our sponsors go above and beyond to protect you and them selves. The only way USPS would “search” a domestic pack is if it’s leaking, powdery, etc… By the way throw up an intro when you get a chance and welcome to UGM it’s a pleasure to have you here, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask brotha.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I’ll do an intro soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle you should really post a real introduction before asking a question like this.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.

There is always a chance that something will go wrong. Don’t believe that you are completely safe. Have there been any issues? No not recently at all but I have done time for a pac.

7 Likes

I have to agree. Not much to worry about. I used to stress about getting stuff through the mail. Now I work as a letter carrier and I have to say we get SO MANY packages that come through it would have to be leaking etc. and even then they might just throw it it’s bag and deliver it anyway. It’s funny knowing the Usps as I do thinking about someone inspecting every package. No f’in way. We barely get the mail delivered as it is.

2 Likes