Stacking SARMS and Steroids?

I am really interested in anyone’s experience/opinion/results on stacking SARMS or research chemicals with steroids for a cycle. Right now as my first time doing so I’m going small and easy on it with 30mgs of Rad 140 daily and 500 test e weekly and I’m just curious what you guys know about stacking SARMS with your cycle in any combination

I believe it’s not really a great choice. The point of SARMS was really to replace testosterone and other AAS.

3 Likes

Personally I feel like SARMS were created to be used by people that are too pussy to use AAS. They don’t compare in any fashion. SARMS give you more than OTC Test boosters for sure but IMO they are a waist of time and money if you’re already using AAS.

3 Likes

I recently ran lgd 10mg per day, with test e @ 500mg per week, wanted to experiment, it left something to be desired, I like running test by itself, (usually higher mg then that) so I figured I would play around with a sarm, I just couldn’t find anything conclusive on it while researching, at least not anything that’s gonna beat the real deal, yes may be “healthier” but they say that about carrots and and some other veggies but their garbage…

1 Like

I guess I can say I can’t find a lot of conclusive info when I research some AAS but what they help me achieve is profound

2 Likes

I can agree with you in the sense that SARMs are often the route that people who are afraid to use steroids or pin etc but i know some were created as a contraceptive, rad 140 was created to try and replace TRT. I’ve been researching them and a lot of bodybuilders are using them to supplement and take less gear but so far for the amount I spent on it and how terrible it tastes when I take it lol I’d rather pin any day I really feel like I agree that the results aren’t comparable and the price is very high

2 Likes

hm, steroids is not a good option

I appreciate your opinion, although I’m going to have to politely disagree, I think SARMs are incredible and very slept on but some of them have very similar side effects as gear and just personally my choice is to use AAS

All though I do add certain sarms into cycles from time to time and I think they are great

Which sarms do you find good?

Mk677, both LGDs are great, GW 50516 and if you haven’t taken any type of androgens at all or very minimal MK2866 is a decent one to start with but people who have used AAS won’t find great results as it’s on the weaker side