TD containing 2 of my favorite Euro Pharmacies products from Purity Source Labs

Wanted to share my TD. Test E and Mast Prop are my bread and butter. My body responds extremely well to Test E across the board and Mast just makes me feel great. As an added bonus Mast also really brings out my vascularity. On lab work with Mast versus just Test I notice a MUCH higher amount of free test due to mast lowering SHBG. As far as sex drive this combo just takes it off the charts!!

I inject both of these in the same syringe and it is completely painless. Mon, Wed and Fri.

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

perfect combo

2 Likes

I really like the LABELS. Looks like basic ones and nice surprise. I wouldn’t really care all that much. I’ve always said its like my Gym shoes addiction…Get those Ponys in red and they have a little black trim…Im like COOL. Of course its more important the fit oposed to the look. Same with gear whats inside is solid then you look at your othe stuff.

3 Likes

Masteron and Pro-viron(go figure) have always increased my free test and actually allows to not have to take as much test. Less worry overall. Nice combo

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. In regards to running Mast with test i view it as putting a turbo on an engine. A 4 cylinder with a turbo can be as fast as a v8.

1 Like