Time for a Dirty cut 2024

9/10 shoulder focused press day. Weights are starting to move better goig up. With the hgh so is my weight. So we are cutting more cals next week. I may have to take this cut through June to get where I want physique wise friend wants me to do meet in sept and I’d have to start prep for that in June If I was goig to do that but I’m going to focus on task at hand for the two months and reassess plan then. I’ll be honest I’m not enjoying the training style as much especially being alone doing it. Be honest being alone at the gym isn’t for me but we grind it though if I can get sleep to start to happen at night again I’ll switch back to afternoons

4 Likes

Few things to do at work then I’ll walk laps to get my steps in trying for about 13000 today

5 Likes

Back day today. So muscle endurance going from powerlifting to not lifting to a body building style program just isn’t where it needs to be. But today I actualy felt I got work in the back and not just the muscles got tired before they actually got the pump and every thing nice did a new to me lift deficit Pendlay row. I try and keep strict form. So regulars I used to do 365 for 6-8 these I was doing 155 for 12 and 135 for 15 last set

3 Likes

Arm day already seeing a good change in body will post Sunday physique updates tomorrow after leg day. Weight was 304 today so moving in right direction

4 Likes

So 12 rep squats can fuck themselves

3 Likes

Ouch!!! Those are painful. Kinda akin to cardio

1 Like

Yeah my lungs hurt more than legs. But I guess eventually I’ll be able to go heavier and it will be both hating life

2 Likes

I have a terminal lung disease in control now. You can trust those lung trainers help. I would actually recommend everyone uses them.

2 Likes

What are these lung trainers you speak of

2 Likes

Here’s week 2 physique update

5 Likes

Stay the course big guy

2 Likes

Normally I can’t see differences to well but for 4 pounds of weight loss the difference looks pretty good to me. Don’t like lifting style but there’s a lot of things I do on life I don’t like cuase I know the end results will be good

4 Likes

I got faith in ya

3 Likes

Sirloin steak is in mela plan and was on sale. Those
Are keto tortillas I had some
Asparagus as well and now I’m cooking zucchini if the way I did it turns out ok il make more and put it aside for meal prep

5 Likes

Do you like cabbage? It’s good way to get in some greens with a lot of food volume. I saute it in a pan :+1:

4 Likes

I’m
Still eating 3500 cals so I’m
Getting plenty volume of meat To get to the 350 grams of protein I’m trying for. Its actualy been nice to not have to eat so much for once.

1 Like

This is the style I use. They have others you can use like a mouthpiece when working out. Variable resistance. Makes it harder to exhale and in time you’ll notice you can do harder settings easier.

3 Likes

Freaking cabbage and bacon in a crockpot baby…

2 Likes

This is the one I want. Just a little more then I want to pay lol. I might buy one and have my dad bring it with him on a trip.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a big price jump from the other one

3 Likes