Time for a Dirty cut 2024

Well I guess I’m back to being consistent with training to start my log. I’m doing a 4 days on. Push pull arms legs rest program. Chest and shoulders quads and posterior alternate the days. I’m back on pharmaqo products. 1400 test 700 mast 700 dhb. Going to start with 3 ius hgh this week and will probably go up to 6ius. Once I hit four weeks sober I’m going to give anavar one final shot at 50 mg for as long as I tolerate it or run out. I weighed in at 306 today and goal is 275 but I’m more worried about just losing fat than a number. I want the top abs to start to show at end of two months if I’m 280 or so and that’s case well it means I added more muscle than I expected. Right now I’m fat

6 Likes

Pics of said fatness

6 Likes

Let’s get it dawg…:muscle::muscle::syringe::muscle::syringe::muscle:

2 Likes

I still see some muscle in that fatness dawg… Your good man…

1 Like

That’s why we stripping the fat off and maybe build some muscle back up. Nothing I’m doing is under 8 reps and most are 12-15 rep range.

3 Likes

We need to focus on the diet and cardio more then workout and even peds. Unless doing a t3, clen cut we need to monitor daily activity level and move your timing around to burn fat fast.

Personally I believe in a drastic cut to maximize the fat loss. With that you will lose some muscle mass but the test will retain it and peds after you lose the fat will help you recover fast.

Cardio people hate usually so if your not on a bike or anything else then your walking steps needs to be at 10k a day. If you have a jacobs ladder at the gym that is the best fat burning machine Ive ever had people on.

Should take 60 days max.

4 Likes

Booooooo! Haha

2 Likes

Fight the good fight brother.

1 Like

Not a fight at all I have no issues stopping use of anything. I mean hell I was only partaking once a week 6-12 drinks depending

3 Likes

Oh i have the diet going. You’ll probably be surprised at quick I look like I used. Btw I’m not trying to be lean lean. My body isn’t made for lean 20% would be find me for me to walk around and be happy

3 Likes

Hell yeah!! The “Jacob’s Ladder” is a son of a bitch and we have two in our gym.

That and the stair master seem to really kick my ass and burn some fat.

2 Likes

Dropping empty calories like ETOH will help a ton, along with the unfortunate cardio to go with lifting.

2 Likes

Yeah I when I used to sit at work I just walk around now. And we went from 7000 cals to 5000 I dropped 6 pounds first week. My guess is with no training for 4 months I may have lost aroun 10-15 pounds of muscle once I get some of that added back the fat should start to go quickly. The static weight cut and losing even more muscle is not something I’m trying to do

3 Likes

One day I want a home gym area big enough for one of those. Absolutely love it.

3 Likes

I’ve seen some real fit dudes get wrecked on the Jacob’s Ladder. Tier 1 guys grinding it out gasping and suffering in that torture machine.

I have a love/hate with it- love to hate it.

4 Likes

I’ll try it on off days.but on work days I only have time w
For walking at work which I’m 6 hours I’ve racked up almost 9000 steps by just doing laps

4 Likes

8/9 days made it to gym got legs tomorrow then rest day

3 Likes

Walking is very underrated. I believe most folks don’t do it enough.

1 Like

I was hoping with the extra exercise that maybe two nights of good sleep in a row did hgh at 4 am. Maybe fell asleep around 8:30 and then the constant waking after that. So we’ll try again after hamstring focused workout tonight

2 Likes

Hamstring focused legs today 8/9 days in gym tomorrow supposed to be rest but I’ll probably do my next push day then rest on Thursday so I can try and get some sleep before I drive down to get puppy for weekend or week not sure how long he will be at my place.

3 Likes