Tren E roidtest question

Only positive was it was the tren yellowish color. Did a roid test and it looks like its tren ace. its definitely tren because roid test d was definitely purple but im struggling with whether its ace or ent. tren ace 100mg and tren e 200mg. Would the semi-quantaticve roid test work? it says its for enthante only so if i do the quantative test will it show nil because its tren ace or could the ace show upas 100mg color. I dont really want to junk the bottles since itsdef tren based on roid teat d with the catalyst ball but its important to figure out the ester lol. Any thouggts, heres the pick which was about 3 mins inor so when i took the pic. Thanks guys for any inout
you can provide

Summary

2 Likes

Damn that’s tough with the color scheme of the two

1 Like

Becareful what you try to post I needed to remove alot of your post. That we don’t discuss here

You should write roidtest an email and ask because I don’t think that you will get what you’re looking for and they know the answer but if the instructions say enanthate only im guessing its only going to work for enanthate that doesn’t mean that it won’t show anything because its ace.

2 Likes

My bad, thanks bud

1 Like

No problem shitty situation

1 Like

Yeah tough to say, but looks dark and more on the ace side

1 Like

Couldn’t you do the semi quantitive test? If it doesn’t show anything then you would have ace right? Just a thought

2 Likes

He asked that but I don’t know if that will be true he should email roidtest and ask possibly but im not sure

So i emailed roidtest and thats correct, the semi quantative tests for ethanate only so since i got a positive tren test with the purple, it the semi quantative comes back nil i have tren ace. Thanks for the help fellas, much appreciated

3 Likes

Perfect I didn’t think that it would work that’s great

1 Like

Also have Mast E from same lab and that passed so hoping this was just an error

Uploading: 033B3A16-8AF8-4EFF-8E12-C88A32CD0B67.jpeg…

1 Like

No image brother @allstr921

Welcome brother you should post up an introduction just stats background experience that stuff let us get to know you a bit here’s something to get you started

keeps saying cant embed media in a post, what does that mean?

1 Like

It means that your trust level isn’t high enough to post that yet what are you looking to post the results?

yes, same as the tren pic

1 Like

mast e test

1 Like

it looks purple there but its a bad pic, definitely brown as its supposed to for mast e. was very happy with this roid test

2 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Looks good. Thanks for posting