Update. rmmuscle/acceptance

Hey everyone! After getting basically stuck on a native rez, starting and stopping ,not paying attention to the fact that id take gram of sauce,train for 2 weeks and take on completely horrible positions and then stopping for 2 weeks. I’ve finally taken my God Smack and I am with my lady, my Doggie, who is diabetic now but I figured out her kcals/carbs to the best of my ability after the vet. She eats better than me. It’s like half my food and half high quality dog food. I figured her insulin requirement and the vet wanted me to use NPH 2x per day. She knows her stuff because I wanted to give her novolog and trying to get her blood sugar 4 x per day! 15 to 20 NPH after I check and make sure if she ate all her food 2 x a day. I use a dipstick and can tell by how much she drinks. Keep her under 200 . She’s a staffie lab and is back! Dragging me on walks. She is now almost fully blind
I know she can see me "sometimes’!
Yeh, I don’t love my baby! I’m finally in the pines at 6000 feet. A "manageable ’ patient load. Only 2 days in a row, only 3 a week, just a regional Med center. Large enough for 3 good gyms and the most equipment at a planet fitness I’ve seen! Summer is busy, winter less so but 1 hr from skiing, however not CO. Or Utah. Getting a checkup in a week. Then I’m ready! My training is gonna be by feel but basically 4 day split. 1 hour per day cardio on days off, separate session when I get up at 4pm! My health and the fact that I still have to get what I think is PAD , but the continued fact that my calves are gone and varicose veins , cold feet. when I work I get edema, by the end
Big deal as long as fib/tib don’t snap off and I can walk it’s cool. I loved having big CALVES. Oh well. It has been very hard to deal with body dysmorphia, for lack of better term and years passing by so fast! Every year, I was following being and thinking, oh I can do well at 45 against these guys, then thinking for sure a smaller state show. One that I won before…it’s a sickness. Most don’t understand. But, like I’ve provided to patients for some time. Acceptance is key, do what you can and at the end of the day, it’s you and hopefully a spiritual relationship, don’t keep carrying heavier and more crosses . We will have one to carry , honesty makes it much less. OK , done preaching… Still a meathead and I’ll be on here chasing the pump with you all! Keep smiling, don’t get down when the progression happens and you young bucks feel small! Still JACKED Brothers!

5 Likes