US Vets or family members that stayed on base and currently have cancer

Heard there’s some class action lawsuits with a list of bases affected. Something about drinking water. If you or any family members that lived on base have cancer should look into it.

@UGM-VETERANS

6 Likes

There is one at camp lejuene

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that one on the list of bases posted.

2 Likes

I was there in the time periods as a kid when my dad was stationed there and as a Marine… filed for that stuff 10-15 years ago. Haven’t heard a word back since.

2 Likes

Lawyers are all over it now advertising to get their cut.

2 Likes

So apparently a rush now as 3M has put aside 1.2 billion in settlement funding for cases. The other company involved is apparently putting together a settlement too. Over 100 bases/locations listed in it. Court may decide companies need to raise the amount based on amount of claims.

1 Like

I know they use to dump all sorts a shit in New River

1 Like

And i use to love being able to fish in the ocean without even leaving base

1 Like

Way back when there was a big dry cleaner operation that’s chemicals leached into the drinking water big time for decades.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve looked into this. You need to have some health issues concerned with Camp Lejeune. So if you have documentation, you have a case. If not, it is only payout for medical documentation.

3 Likes

Hey brother, hope you’ve been doing great! Good to see you on here and hope all is well with family, work, and life.

3 Likes

Web really busy. Lots of things happening on my end so have been out of pocket a bit. But besides that, life is good!

3 Likes