Verified sponsor purity source labs

I would like to announce that we have a new verified sponsor at get.jackedforums.com.
Purity Source Labs or @P.S.L is a sponsor that has shown that they’re in good standing in the community and were happy to welcome them to UGM. They will also have a dedicated source category that I will be setting up soon.
I ask everyone to welcome them also to our community.
Thanks @P.S.L
Banned

@TrenGod
@PHD
@MBTJR1980
@Fitraver
@UGMain
@trust_level_3

6 Likes

Welcome, is this the same PSL that’s been around for a while?

Welcome!

Welcome to UGM!

Welcome to the UGMuscle family bro! You will love the it here one of the best forums to be part of!

Dear community of UG-Muscle.com, customers and friends alike,
I would like to introduce myself as your sales representative (PuritySourceLabs.ru Team sales associate/Team supervisor)…

As many of you may know Euro-Pharmacies has long been known for excellent service and attention to detail as well as superior quality with its products.

Euro-Pharmacies/PuritySourceLabs.ru assures that customers needs are being met…
Representatives like myself are continually striving to meet the needs of our customers, and potential clients alike…
The TEAM here is committed to giving you the kind of service you need and expect…

Our team has been listening to what our customers have to say,and we’re committed to providing you with the unwavering dedication and quality that you need and deserve, and we aim to exceed your expectations each and every single time!

If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our research product line and our services, do not hesitate to contact the our Representatives (including myself)…

Thank you for allowing us to be here!!

Thank you,
Vision

“Mission Statement”
Euro-Pharmacies is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
accelerating through the Pharma universe using cutting edge technology and engineering,
propelling far ahead of our generic contenders…

As many others are striving to go to the market in current times,
EP has been here and continues to press forward with UNSTOPPABLE momentum,
setting the benchmark of what defines “quality” in lieu of being one of those standard generic suppliers talking a good game…

Do you know what our favorite part about this market is?
We say this with utmost confidence, as we see and recognize that we’re the OFFICIAL creators of the REAL Anabolic Revolution!

(NEW PRODUCTS coming soon ampules and blister packs)

We have tons of lab/Mass specs to share with the community, these are simply just an examples or our NEW line with amp and blisters

Our orals and oil 10mL vials have also been tested at random with some stellar scores… Keep you eyes peeled for those results to be posted

Thank you for having us here, and we aim to exceed your expectations each and every single time…If any of you have any questions or concerns, please do NOT hesitate to ask myself or my staff as we’re here eagerly awaiting to assist you with your needs…

Best Regards, Team supervisor PSL
Vision

4 Likes

Welcome !!!

Welcome aboard proud to have you.

Yes sir

Thank you everyone for the kind and warm welcome.

If there is anything that myself or my staff can assist you wish please do NOT hesitate to ask.

BTW we have some 3rd party mass spec tests for our products, HGH, oil and orals so keep an eye out for these results to be posted!

:slight_smile: have an amazing day everyone and sending good vibes your way…

1 Like

Awesome, I have heard some good things over the years. I will definantly have to give them a shot.

1 Like

Great to hear. Welcome PSL to the board. Have yet to try their products but have hear many good reviews.

Good name to see over here, how are you Dragon?

Mighty fine thank you. Yourself…? Thank you for being a sponsor here at UGMuscle.

1 Like

Welcome…yes have definitely heard this one before. Blister packs help with my anxiety. I love popping them out of their nice single domain into my hand or even better a dose cup …

Welcome to the board

Ran psl a few years back seemed good , I heard it’s uncle z though dunno how true that is , but I did the enorma pharm or whatever it was called
No complaints

Seriously my uncle Zachary is psl I always new my uncle z was up to something lol

I believe I read on another forum uncle z got arrested but who knows how true that is.

1 Like

Dunno just what the rumors were and are here and there. Never know don’t even care long as it’s up to par. Lol

How is everyone doing today?

Allow me to clarify that no one in our affiliation has been arrested haha, everyone is perfectly safe and right where they should be…

On the speculation with the affiliation between us and uncle I’m going to bring some clarity. Uncle has been the backbone and pillar to this network, he has provided the platform and the resources for a sister site that is independently owned and operated by someone else. Think of it like owning a franchise, you can own a McDonald’s however you have to follow all standards and protocols that are implemented by the corporation… it’s kind of a long those lines, it is independently owned but it is monitored and a lot of the same information and resources are shared for great reason because they both share the same common goal.

Could you say that they are one in the same? Yes and no…

One thing that we do want to make clear is do not purchase Euro-Pharmacies from any site that is not a verified vendor, furthermore there is several sites operating that have a very similar trade name to ours so be alert and be advised that the spelling of our products is exactly “Euro-Pharmacies”, there is no alternative or something similar…

This can apply for any vendor for that matter, always know your source, speak directly to a representative or contact customer service. Keep yourself in the know!