What do you think, will you be able to see the cubes on my abs in a month?)

Hello everyone my friends!

This is my first post and I am very glad that I got here!)

A little about me)) My name is Daria. I’m from Ukraine and I used to be engaged in fencing. Does anyone know about this sport?

Now I just want to get in good shape)

My goal is to have really good muscle mass in my body.

My recent photo which I am attaching here. I want to notice my good growth in this over time…

For the diet.

I try not to limit myself in food, but I try not to overeat. Often for breakfast I cook boiled eggs, make toast with avocado and more vegetables. Tell me if this is correct?

My lunch does not add up often, but I like to make some kind of soup and for the second buckwheat / rice / pasta with meat / fish and salad

In the evening I try to have a snack, but not to overeat. I also try to eat more nuts throughout the day.

At the expense of training, I do 3-4 times a week and each time I alternate the upper body and the lower body.

I’m not taking any supplements right now, should I???

What do you think, will you be able to see the cubes on my abs in a month?)

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Ladydandelion diet is number one and routine second. Have any idea of where your macros are daily?

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome young lady. Glad to have you.

We tend to blank out our faces for privacy but it’s absolutely a personal decision.

1 Like

WELCOME TO UGM! :+1:
It’s nice to have you here!

2 Likes

And yes I’ve watched fencing on tv before. Interesting sport. Very skilled along with quick reactions.

1 Like

thank you, your support is important to me)) how long have you been here?

thank you, your support is important to me)) how long have you been here?)

I am also pleased to see your comments and greetings) how long have you been here?)

1 Like

This is actually true) my weapon was a saber) I have old photos somewhere . I have a good reaction now and I try to develop it more. Do you know any exercises to improve reaction?

1 Like

Do you think it’s better to cover your face? I’m not hiding from anyone) hehe

1 Like

You’re natural so not really a big deal. For others it can be.

2 Likes

thanks for your support) for this everything is really new) have you been here for a long time?

2 Likes

I’ve been here a very long time)) you don’t need thank everyone also. We’re very informal here)

3 Likes

Welcome to the UGMuscle.

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome.Lots to be learned here.Lots of good people.Your cute by the way.

3 Likes

in fact, I have already noticed that there are a lot of friendly people here) it’s nice to know that I got into a good society)

2 Likes

I promise no judgment bullying or berating. Ask anything. It’ll get answered.

1 Like