What does your chicken breast nutrition say on your pack

Was looking at my chicken breast nutrition on the back of the pack and 19 mother fucking percent cholesterol for 4 oz… mind you I eat a pound and a half to 2 lb a day… That’s 76% of my daily intake for a pound. And 114% for a pound and a half. :thinking::thinking::thinking:… Let’s not even count the two

3 Likes

Let’s start with those percentages are based on an outdated system for a person consuming 2000 calories a day

5 Likes

Well the shit should be updated damn it with this fresh pack of chicken I just bought…

1 Like

Dietary cholesterol has little to no impact on your serum cholesterol.

4 Likes

He’s saying you eat more than 2000 kcal a day. So that would be a smaller percentage of your daily input.

3 Likes

All those numbers on nutrition labels have parameters. The plus/minus sometimes is way out and are considered suspect.

1 Like

Last time I looked approx 30% margin or error was accepted in all food labeling.

2 Likes

Well that’s crazy dammit. So I guess that means we don’t know exactly how much protein we take in as well?

1 Like

You know what science can tell you. Base your judgements of that more so then the packaging itself imo. A lot of packaging I think lies in favor of making a product appear better. Especially if the target is fitness marketing.

3 Likes

I mean technically no. As the nutrition will vary from breast to breast by a little. But for the most part you’ll be able to know within a few grams of how much o protein is in your chicken 7-8 g per an oz

3 Likes

How much does a cup of cooked rice weigh?

1 Like

Google.

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah I’m supposed to eat 100g is rice dry weight but I do 100g of rice wet as 300 g of raw ce
Juat is a lot to eat with 8oz of chicken and then 200g rice f veggies. I’ll get my calls from extr milk with my cwreal which will get my protein up as well

4 Likes

Whirl on subject of rice I’ve been getting 20 pound bag of white rice. But my coach put Jasmin in diet so I got that this go round is there anything really different

3 Likes

I don’t know. Wife got us on a jasmine rice kick for some reason a while ago.

I never bothered to research it… I can’t eat but so much of any of it anyways.

2 Likes