Whats is the best bitcoin to use?

Looking a for a solid website to trust with bitcoin

1 Like

Best place to buy? Or you looking for a wallet app? Sorry, just a little confused

Coinbase seems popular
You can also open any app store type in bitcoin and about 100 should pop up use the one that everyone says works and has been around for awhile

1 Like

I’ve never had a problem with Coinbase

I use cashapp and never had a problem. Couldn’t figure out how to use the other ones idk why lol

2 Likes

Just a solid app that isn’t confusing as hell lol.

Crypto. com is pretty easy to use

1 Like

I just saw this place a couple days ago are they trustworthy?

1 Like

Yes I been using them for a couple years you also get a visa debit card to transfer your crypto to Fiat. I think they are as trustworthy as coin base

1 Like

Cool I saw the cards awhile back you still need tokens and etherium for them to work or do they finally just do exchange?

2 Likes

Yeah you can buy sale and trade now,they are always making improvements. It’s pretty user friendly. Coinbase made me close my account bcz they didn’t approve of who I was sending crypto to,I didn’t know they were monitoring who I was sending coin to. Smh

1 Like

They all have to monitor everything because of the anti money laundering act. Most don’t know but the blockchain hasn’t been anonymous for 6yrs atleast probably alot longer

1 Like

I still believe that the usa government might own coinbase

1 Like

I wouldn’t doubt it

1 Like

Sooty bro been busy moving. I can’t offer
Much more than what has already been said.

Sounds like your doing well getting your bf downđź‘Ť

How’s the new job?

1 Like

New job is awesome. Running job downtown. Moving hey. Hopefully it goes smoothly. I hate moving lol. Keep up the pump brother!!!

3 Likes

Good for you brother. Got the wife and kid both working with me now at the new hospital. Things are going well with us too!! Can’t wait to get settled in Gonna have to live in motels for a month waiting for next house. Hate this shit. Gonna be hard with diet living in motels. At least I think we have just one that is available all month and allows dogs.

Man moving sucks big time, hopefully I never have to move again,I remember as a kid just about every year I was the new guy.

@Challenger congratulations on the progress brother been kinda following along and that’s good stuff.

3 Likes

That’s gotta be hard military type thing or worse?
You don’t have to answer

2 Likes

Just poverty and HUD living, public housing with single mom four boys lol. My kids should be staying in the same school district until adulthood. My wife and I got blessed with our first home it was a fixer upper but shit it’s ours lol

3 Likes