Who Still Hasn’t Tried Platinum Pharmaceuticals?

If you’re lazy and don’t like learning CashAPP works really well with bitcoin purchases and I e used it on Platinum.

If you’re not lazy and want a great backup Mycelium is good, like TG stated.

3 Likes

Thank you @TG and @BBSQ5 for your help.
I appreciate it! I’m not too knowledgeable with bitcoin other than buying and sending it with binance.

4 Likes

TG is more of the master than me. I just played trial and error, which is not the way to do it and had his help a long time ago to walk me through the wallet stuff.

3 Likes

I have yet to try Platinum Pharmaceuticals…:smirk:

3 Likes

Even I’m a cash app pro now. BTC, I put money in their account for things like this its FDIC insured. I finally think I am out of this crazy training for work. I have been getting to the gym, Platinum is smooth and I actually never use a 25g because of the slow push and Im just used to 22g. I mixed 3 different things together and no pain at all and to top it off, I felt and feel a sense of well being in the first week. I have been using a mix of open stuff and definitely felt better, the past week I felt “better”

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been saying…

And this as well …

Shits freaking smooth man

4 Likes

I was actually hoping one of y’all would tell me to STFU and quit lying…:person_shrugging:…geez…

4 Likes

How ya been feeling?

Any updates on your lipids?

4 Likes

Feel great. And speaking of great I have great news. My insurance will be cut off end of April. State switched the guidelines now I make just a little over. Like 100 dollars over. They don’t take in account of the child support and go by gross than have the nerve to give me the website for government assistance. But guess what?? I can’t afford that shit either because they go by gross. I go in April 26th and will get one more panel in for my cholesterol and whatever else I can. And that’s it. After that I’m going in blind. I got a nice little stock pile of some PLATINUM shit and it’s time to get back to it. Have not worked out because of job discrepancies have worked out one week out of five or 4 or so. No gas🤷…
Other than that fuck it.

4 Likes

I’ve got my quarterly labs in a couple weeks. I’ve always got a feeling of dread leading up to them.

When I thought I was doing good… they came back bad

When I thought I was being bad… they came back good

When I was acting smarter than I was… they came back terrible

Of course my No 1 son @Neuro put in terms I could understand. I get labs so often (4 x a year reg and usually 2 more ad hoc) that it’s not unusual to catch a snapshot of badish labs. That calmed me down quite a bit.

4 Likes

Not being nosey… your place of employment doesn’t offer benefits?

Our state just expanded medicaid to help the “working poor”.

What’s the job market look like in your area?

The economy is terrible down here. Groceries and rent through the roof.

4 Likes

I do Labs so regularly cause Labs don’t lie. I think that’s what kept me alive so long experimenting with shit.

4 Likes

Hahaha I hear ya and yes I agree. Early detection is the key to good health. There’s so much going on internally that without labs…it’s almost impossible to know what’s killing you.

4 Likes

Having less than 10 employees they don’t have to. Job market is good. To me at least. Groceries are high like everyone else’s. They are raising electricity here. I love all the wind turbines they have on the mountains around here. They are not for us they are Canada’s. I heard the housing rates are getting higher. Idk though. I rent a small cottage. Which Ill have to start paying more for because of the electric rate raise which is included iny rent. So understandable.

2 Likes

I felt like a dummy because the turbines are on U.S. soil. I’m sure there is kickbacks. KICK BACKS FOR THE GOVERNMENT. THE people of the U.S. don’t get shit. I was like damn why they raising rates if we got turbines. And than I was smacked in the face with… Those are Canada’s…so Canada is lowering rates for their people and the US government takes kickbacks and the people of the United States don’t get shit is my thinking…

To those who haven’t tried Platinum… You better ask somebody… :rofl::rofl: Sparkling PINK VIP approved…

5 Likes

There are ways to get labs without a doc.

4 Likes

@Ripgut

Lab Test:

Complete Panel $450 (my recommendation)

Home testing (at different Price Points):

Hormone Panel $150

Hormone Panel $200

Complete Panel $500

Misc Home Tests:

Liver $58
https://www.amazon.com/Health-Function-Optimize-Processing-Certified/dp/B0CH6PH3Y5

APO b (Cholesterol) $80

Micro Nutrient $180

3 Likes

Thanks big dawg…

1 Like

Also don’t forget to check private md labs especially if you quest diagnostics in areas

3 Likes