Who Still Hasn’t Tried Platinum Pharmaceuticals?

Who Still Hasn’t Tried Platinum Pharmaceuticals?
Post here if you haven’t tried us out yet.
Thank you
:pray:

3 Likes

I’m about to…looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Very nice!
IMG_2448

3 Likes

Won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Well UGM is the forum of the month! How about 30% off your first order !

6 Likes

There ya go @rnmuscle … sparkling Pink VIP approved

5 Likes

If u say I haven’t tried them and pretend like I’m new, can I het an even super sweeter deal than he already does for us?? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’m rushing home like a kid to open my pack. So I am no longer eligible for the never ordered. I’ll pop my oily cherry tonight. Just me and Platinum for at least 10. I will lay it all out later. Few days, some starting pics.

6 Likes

Just me. Should I show a pic of things?

6 Likes

It’s encouraged per JJ… I mean… If my 22 vials and 4 baggies wasn’t encouragement enough than…:person_shrugging::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Lol…a vial every 4 days…I mean we are all about harm reduction. Still last you 3-4 months

5 Likes

Yes, they love TD pics. I rarely post pics of my TD’s, but will always give praise where praise is due.

4 Likes

Was about to order some test and hgh however I am not finding it. The hgh Sold out?

5 Likes

HGH will be in stock this Friday. :+1:

5 Likes

I had no idea you ordered. Did you get your tracking number yet brother??

4 Likes

The HGH will be in stock in a few days. It will sell out fast ! Limit 4 per customer. The box says 140 ius , however. Their actually tested at 150 ius . Just keep an eye out on the website.

6 Likes

I believe I got the package. I was gonna open it today. I think it was here Wednesday.

5 Likes

I just tried to use venmo and got noped.
maybe I need to send all of that bitcoin to my coinbase wallet?

3 Likes

I’m not sure. I haven’t used Venmo. I send the bitcoin from my binance wallet. Maybe a bitcoin expert would know. @TG

I’m not sure about Venmo. We don’t have that here and I wouldn’t trust it anyway. I would purchase what you need and transfer it to a hard wallet like coinomi or mycelium. You don’t own your wallet with coin base they do. So anytime they need to lock it they can.

3 Likes