April 25th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.No work no gym.Helping my dad move into his place,FINALLY…with the exception of my Daughter/woman stay over i will be living alone again,i cherish my isolation time.Anyfuckinways,later on im going fishing,catch my own dinner tonight.Today i am grateful for my daughter.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

5 Likes

Teleworking today and tomorrow maybe Monday

Going to gym shortly.

I’m grateful for a good life…everything I need is provided for with leftovers for a bit of pleasure and to help others with.

3 Likes

At work hitting arms after tonight. I’ve gained weight this week but I think my body isn’t used to fiber and isn’t processing it all. Feel bloated. Like I can see the fat loss happening but my stomach is sticking out like a pregnant woman. Stupid vegetables going along with all that stupid c word and high reps lower weight isolation movements.

5 Likes

Blahahaha

1 Like

Good morning fellas! Had a egg and cheese with onions, tomatoes and lettuce sandwich. Fruits and coffee. Going to attempt and shoulder & Tric workout today.

4 Likes

Boss just brought biscuits to work I may just eat the meat and toss the biscuit

2 Likes

You’ll be picking out posing whatever they call them banana hammocks before you know it.

1 Like

These things

3 Likes

Go to Amazon dirt… That’s way to expensive…

1 Like

I regret throwing the biscuit away I grabbed container of meat veggies no rice today I could use the carbs now

2 Likes

You should regret it @Dirtnasty, doing the C word,cutting carbs,it makes me sick bro.WE dont throw biscuits away on this thread

4 Likes

As For you @Poppy,none of that female looking bathing suits that Are For Men,its gross. You guys wanna advertise that shit,then do it somewhere else on this New Forum we have here.

2 Likes

@John what color do you have?

3 Likes

None

1 Like

He’s got 50 shades of Gray… The variety pack…:raised_hands:

2 Likes

(Sisqó’s thong song starts playing in the background)…

thong song beach GIF

2 Likes

You guys are testing me today

3 Likes

kitty-forman-debra-jo-rupp

3 Likes

Luckily the other one was still in bag so sausage biscuit took place of rice today

2 Likes

No gym for a hot minute. For various reasons. That all will change momentarily. Eating whatever the fuck I want. Steaks, pizzas , fried pork chops, jalapeno poppers, and mfing pancakes anytime of the day. I’ve been staying true to my breakfast though being grits and eggs. Not being abe to work out for the past month I say why the fuck not I’m going to eat and enjoy it until I get dialed back in because my … Well say bodybuilding diet is really plain and a literal repeat day in and day out with not much mixing it up. I did have an 8oz piece of fish mashed potatoes and gravy and broccoli 2 days ago though :raised_hands:…far as a healthier dinner. Body weight is a consistent 190… Belly all round by the end of the day… and flat when I get up… That’s how I know when I’m empty :smirk:…been throwing my 1000 calorie shake in recently at night … like I said getting dialed in. Been eating a shit load of sandwiches since my new job does not have a microwave… and I don’t like that one bit…6 PB and j a day is for the birds…today it was 4 tuna sandwiches…just going to by a small microwave for the work place so I can eat my chicken and rice there… You know… For when I get dialed in.:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:… I’m sorry is this post getting long??? Well than this post and my dick have something in common dammit… They both could be longer… Have a goodnight y’all…

P.s. @Poppy you should of posted a camo thong… He’d a went for that… It’s ok we’ll try again later…

3 Likes