Geek's Show Me the Money Cut/Maintain

Or liquid and powder crazy

3 Likes

2 Likes

Got my screen repaired today. Just in time for me to trade in my phone for a new one :stuck_out_tongue: getting a fancy new iPhone 14 Pro next week.

2 Likes

I just got a text from my carrier about trading in my iPhone for a new 14pro…

Hi. It’s Edit. Upgrade and get up to $400 off iPhone 14 Pro with a qualifying trade in and select 5G Unlimited plans, or the new One Unlimited for iPhone plan that includes Apple one (only on Edit). Pre-order now.

Yup that’s a similar deal to mine. I’ll only owe 300 over 2 years for this phone after trade in. Not a bad deal!

2 Likes

Progress Report

Good progress this week! Loss is slowing — only lost 0.9 lbs last week but progress was expected to slow. Step counts are good but compliance took a dip cuz I was at a baby shower/on the road all day yesterday.

2 Likes

Roll on!

1 Like

Asking the template for more shoulder sets.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Shoulders can do a lot of volume.

2 Likes

Saturday absolutely savaged my glutes, so asking for a volume decrease here. volume and weights are starting to stack up and cause more fatigue. Most excellent. peak week is going to be a massacre.

2 Likes

Weighted walking lunges always does it for me. I’ve left plates in the yard several times where I just gave out…

For me… I lowered my weight and do lots of volume for shoulder health. Lots of YTW’s and face pull variations

1 Like

Pecs were still a bit sore from Monday.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I didn’t count the reps (total) but I’m thinking you do as much volume in one session as I do in two maybe two and some change…

1 Like

Volume progression is a real big theme with the RP gang

2 Likes

Im trying the concept of increasing volume in training block while also increasing intensity. I’ve always had the train as hard as you can till deload so we shall see how I like this. You and neuro seem to have had luck with this style and when inhire coach he is into all sorts of waving so figured let’s try. Also not in insulin yet but I add igf1 Monday so let’s go

2 Likes