Mossy's Esquel Labs Mass Stack Log

7 Likes

Looks good. Let us know the pip on the 500.

3 Likes

Package shipped Monday and touched down Friday. Going to start the cycle officially after the 1st. Been on Test C 250mg per week for a while. Going to run 2ml per week to put me at 600mg Test E and 400mg Deca.

4 Likes

I’ve noticed with blends I don’t get pip with higher mg stuff but with some Test E I got at 500mg and Sust at 500mg. They hurt like a bitch

4 Likes

Yeah Test or Sus straight will always get pip. Some blends will, others wont. Usually related to the carrier oils then the mg. But whenever anything is higher dosed I like to see what people say on logs before some kid comes in saying its burning at site injection lol.

1 Like

That being said new marketing push starts in a few days towards newer users.

5 Likes

I’ll definitely keep everyone informed. Recently ran a blend that was 600mg/ml with zero issues.

5 Likes

Shoot… i get occasional pip with everything. My GAC pins have burned like hell lately and that’s as light as it gets.

2 Likes

Thats just getting old bro. When every little thing starts hurting.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth!!!

2 Likes

Yay polkadots

2 Likes

Polkadots are delicious. Went with 4 pieces and it was great time.

6 Likes

My package arrived as
Well with xtra but waiting to hear from rep on what they want me to do with mistake

3 Likes

I see we’re running basically the same thing.

1 Like

Mine had extra as well. I went with the Mass Stack. The rest was extra. The Polkadots bars are awesome and Sauce cart as well. The cart is a Sativa. So it’s perfect to hit on the way to the gym. Tomorrow will be my first pin of the mass stack blend.

3 Likes

I’ll be starting tomorrow with my cycle. It’ll be the highest I’ve ran Deca. Usually keep it around 300mg. Been on 250mg of Test C for a while now.

4 Likes

Sweet! My split is 625/450… While I had the flu I wasn’t really able to work out but I kept on pinning and after I got well I was immediately at full throttle so it’s been fun.
Going from 0 to 110 being sick and wall. How long is your cycle duration going to be?

2 Likes

What kind of training split are you doing?

1 Like

I’m still waiting on @esquellabs to return message to plan things out

2 Likes

I figured 15 to 20 weeks and then back to TRT dose for a while.

1 Like