Mossy's Esquel Labs Mass Stack Log

If I don’t change the weight, I look for at least one more rep than the last set.

4 Likes

Yesterday’s Push Session
Flat Bench Barbell 3×15
Incline Bench Barbell 3×12
Tricep Push Down 1×15, 2×20
Shoulder Press Barbell 3×12
Skull Crushers EZ Bar 3×12

6 Likes

Tonight’s Pull Session
Seated Alternating Curl 3×12
Seated Hammer Curl 3×15
Pull Ups 3×15
Bent Over Row Barbell 3×12
Seated Row 3×15
Rear Fly 2×20, 2×25
Lateral Raise 2×15, 1×20, 1×25

5 Likes

Refilled my Reese’s Emotional Support candy jar.

5 Likes

What are you weighing in at now

1 Like

Last I weighed was 191 on the dot. I haven’t weighed in a week or two.

4 Likes

Tonight’s Leg Session
Squats 3×8
Leg Press 3×15
Leg Curl 3×10
Leg Extensions 3×15
Standing Calf Raise 3×15, 1×20

4 Likes

The best

4 Likes

I’m still stuck at good ol 185. I’m not trying to gain though. Just get my 5 meals in.

3 Likes

My weight has moved more than I’ve expected. I haven’t increased my diet in any way. And I’m not pushing to many mg. I have been getting some wicked pumps. That low and slow is working because I don’t look much bigger but the scales show it. Honestly think most of it is legs. My legs was straight sticks before.

4 Likes

Fuckin love it. Keep hitting it dawg. I switched up my leg routine by moving my feet butt ass tight together that feels comfortable on the leg press… Supposed to help enhance the outer sweep

3 Likes

I keep my feet closer on the leg press too. I use to do everything too wide until @Neuro and @Poppy set me straight. There’s probably enough room between my feet for another foot. Maybe 4 to 5 inches apart. Tightened up my hand spacing on my bench and immediately was able to push more

4 Likes

Good ol Jay Cutler said he likes to angles the toes out a lil . Like a 10 2 type deal. FUCK THAT… To much strain on my hips…get my feet straight and just move positions. I need to know where to set my feet for Hammy’s though. I think I set them two high and wide .

3 Likes

Narrow is where the power is! Love to hear it!

5 Likes

@Mossy1985 @Neuro

Fyi…. In jump school. Standard Landings from static line jumps are done with feet knees together…. NOT wide stance landings. There’s more nuances to it but that’s the way we were taught.

6 Likes

This mornings weigh in…190… :smirk: That 1g base line…
:rofl::rofl::syringe::muscle::crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’m going to have to weìgh now.

3 Likes

You guys are better with the scale shit than me. I used to obsess over the scale and had of those piece of shit bio impedance ones that supposedly tracked BF, too. Once wife and I started Dexa about every 6-8 weeks, we gave up on the scale, cause all it did was fuck with our heads.

Not that everyone wants to go throwing money around at Dexa. Scale has a purpose though and if you’re not a jackass and obsessed like we were, it’s a good tool.

3 Likes

Awfully quiet over there…

2 Likes

Had to do a double check because you know how weight fluctuates… First thing this morning empty stomach… Anddddd DDD 190…:crazy_face:

2 Likes