Mossy's Esquel Labs Mass Stack Log

He’s been on GH and Test for years. That GH long term really shows at his age now.

4 Likes

What does the GH make you look like??

I know he looks slightly leathery and plastic to me, but it must work fairly well at normal dosing to keep you somewhat youthful?!?

3 Likes

Have to look at some of his candid and natural appearances. I think the makeup looks bad on him in some cases. He’s got way less aging spots and wrinkles then most his age.

When he was busted in Australia for GH back 16 years ago he had 48 vials with him of Jintropin and his doctor claimed he took GH and Testosterone under medical care.

3 Likes

Yeah, I remember when the whole Australia debacle went down.

Yea, he looks rather weird with makeup. Wish I could run it and justify the cost, but I just had a hell of a time at normal dosing with my hands cramping and just didn’t feel 100%. Maybe I’ll start after 50 and see how it goes. There’s so many things my clinic prescribes now that help with that versus actual GH and we all know of these new peptides, GH inducers, etc. or whatever they like to call them.

4 Likes

I’m sure he’s had many “procedures “ on his face.

4 Likes

True! I’m. not opposed to a nice face tightening, if it’s something that looks fairly natural and you don’t have to get done all the damn time. A lot of those celebs just go far and too often.

2 Likes

I decided to go with 3 on 2 off. I rested up Thursday and Friday. It was lovely. Especially being off from work Friday. I worked on a bunch of big trees this week that mentally exhausted me.

7 Likes

Tuesday’s Pull Session
Pull Ups 3×15
Bent Over Rows 3×12
Seated Row 3×15
Curls 3×12
Hammer Curls 3×15

5 Likes

Wednesday Leg Session
Squats 3×8
Leg Press 3×15
Leg Curl 3×12
Standing Calf Raise 3×15

5 Likes

Matter of fact @Poppy my unicorns log I was pushing sets like a mother fucker

3 Likes

I hit 1 to 2 warm up sets progressing to working weight to right before failure. More with dumbbells and machines.

4 Likes

I like progressing the weight as well. Sometimes I stop at a certain weight because the pump feels so good. I wonder if I fuck myself and should keep on adding a little more weight just to make sure I built some strength with the pump…

2 Likes

For me it just depends on reps. If I’m still hitting 12-15 reps. I can definitely progress the weight.

3 Likes

Same here! But sometimes it just feels so good I won’t progress it and that’s where I think I’m fucking myself sometimes.

1 Like

Even if you don’t progress the weight. You can still add reps to the next set

3 Likes

Emotional Support Reese’s!

5 Likes

It’s egg season man

4 Likes

You know I always give myself anxiety questioning if I want to do more reps or add more weight

2 Likes

Not dinging on ya brother…. It’s just weight lifting… nothing new… you’re still young and will dial yourself in. No stress no worries

2 Likes

I got a bunch of the little ones for Valentines day. That was the last of them. Time to restock.

4 Likes