My log. As of 3-19-2021 Xpliot

I def will! Ima switch foods tho and try some pork chops and stuff. I’m so tired of chicken and turkey breast everyday lol

2 Likes

Look great have that swimmers type of body

Looking really tight brother since last picture it seems like you got bigger and your skin got tighter.
Your doing well

How are you feeling good?

1 Like

Gotta switch it up also try to switch up the way its cooked makes it easier to put down

I feel good! And I def feel tighter and leaner

1 Like

You sure are brother

1 Like

Mix in some lean pork chops for sure and Top Sirloin is super lean for beef that fills you up with protein and not the fat like a ribeye. Not sure if you’re just a rice kind of guy, but baked potatoes with some Oikos kicks ass with decent taste and protein, and you don’t get the fat like sour cream.

Looking good and diet has always been my struggle. Whether it’s not eating enough calories, or cutting enough calories, so it may take you a bit to find that sweet spot.

2 Likes

This is the Greek yogurt I believe?

1 Like

Correct @Bigmurph its the closest of the brands that wife and I tested and tasting like sour cream. Plain Oikos that’s the 0% fat.

2 Likes

Im going to look for that brand my wife keeps another brand in the house

1 Like

Definitely not the cheapest of the brands, but for sure the best flavor and nutrition of the plain 0% fat choices out there, in our opinion. They do often have them bogo at Publix.

1 Like

I don’t have access to a publix but I will look for the brand

1 Like

If Walmart carries it, then everyone should, so you’re good to go!

1 Like

I do have access to Walmart still actually

1 Like

Yeah I actually just added those and salads to help me feel more full. I’ve been feeling like I’m starving lately

2 Likes

And I’ll def had to add that green yogurt next time I go to Walmart!

1 Like

That’s not good brother you don’t want to be starving is it really that bad or your hangry like me lol

1 Like

I wished I could help you but I’m in the same boat. Some days worse than others but I’m kind of getting used to it.

1 Like

I get hangry af lol and I feel hungry all the time like I could just eat non stop. It’s never been this bad I feel like lol

2 Likes

Same. I think I’m just over constantly eating clean lol

1 Like