My log. As of 3-19-2021 Xpliot

Yeah I try to do or 4 or 5 sets of everything and try to get 20 reps of good squeezes wear I can feel it really good. but just can’t get em to show lol and I do a lot for back exercises and on Saturday I hit it again lol

2 Likes

Man a tan would be nice I need to sit in sun during what would be lifting time tomorrow maybe just put on some sunscreen and nap

2 Likes

How’s the training brother?

It’s going good! Still stuck at 188 was at 187 but I had a cheat day lol I feel and look a lot more Miscular I think lol

2 Likes

Good to hear. Get after it!

1 Like

I’m trying! Been eating 2000 calories a day so not sure if I should cut any more then that. Idk what a safe number would be.

2 Likes

Play with it brother. You’ll dial it in. Then you’ll know what you need to go either way.

2 Likes

I would stay there and dial up the workout you should change your workout or diet it will always break a plateu

2 Likes

See I suck at the dieting part lol like I stick to the same foods, whole lot of chicken everyday, turkey,eggs, tuna, simple stuff. I have been looking into pork. Not sure if that’s any good or not. I’m a simple man hahah

2 Likes

Was also thinking of eating more beef as well and steaks. Just don’t feel like I get as much food with steak and stuff

1 Like

Steak and pork have a lot of protein… I eat lots of it.

4 Likes

You can keep it simple really simple just choose a protein and cook rice and measure. Not the best for a cut for a cut it would be pick a protein and then pick greens or beans.

That’s simple but simple is usually every meal except one is the same

How are you eating now multiple meals?

1 Like

Yeah I’m a gonna give it a try!

Yeah multiple I make everything in the morning and just eat or snack on it through out the day

1 Like

That’s perfect but you can prep even earlier than that but whatever works for you brother is best

1 Like

Oh I do! All the foods cooked and stuff ready to go. I just weigh everything out in the mornings

1 Like

Here’s an updated pic! My v line and abs are slowly starting to show more I feel like and I’m starting to see more faint lines lol atleast I hope :joy:

5 Likes

Absolutely!

Looking great!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Stay on task

1 Like