Powerlifting log 1 day out from comp

About 10 weeks out from powerlifting competition competing in 275lb non-tested meet. Weighing around 260lb AM fasted and about 8lbs heavier before bed. Eating 300g protein per day with high carb around 700-1000g on hard training day which is once per week. Eat atleast 4000 calories on non-training days, and 5000-6000 on training days. Running typical powerlifter linear progression with a bit of bodybuilding focus because my gym has a lot of fun machines.

Current cycle
1250mg Test E ( srx)
450mg Deca(SRX)
mk677 45mg split into 15mg x3 daily, 2 weeks on 1 week off( waiting for ONEQ blue( cant wait) on week off I take metformin
Pwo anabolic choose one only use 1-2x weekly( 150mg anadrol, 50mg dbol, 1ml godzilla piss, 100-200mg TNE)

Ancillaries
Aromasin 10mg ED or EOD
Prami just started do to erectile dysfunction going soft randomly, at .125mg tapering to .25 and may increase farther
Albuetrol inhaler before workout to breath better

So far I feel very big and heavy like gravity is pushing me down harder lol. Strength has shot up, just did a max effort bench press hit 405lb without much problem, then did eccentric motion only( going down with bar for us mere mortals) with 455lb that was bone crushingly heavy. Squat has been good comfortably squatting 615lb for a crisp single, with wraps. Deadlift has been ok, i just never liked deadlifting that much for some reason pulling about 600lb.

Planning on adding tren ace or e about 6 weeks out around 300mg. Not sure on orals, pulsing seems to be working well. Really like that godzilla piss.

thanks for reading. What dosage of hgh would be approriate for me do you guys think? 4iu ED

12 Likes

I’m doing 4iu a day.also. More of power lifter if I was willing to risk shoulder i jury I think my meet numbers would be 550 squat 655 dead and 515 bench just a guess

3 Likes

Strong mofos!

I do 5iu to 7.5iu of UGL HGH ED. First thing in the morning, right before bed, and occasionally PWO. I notice a huge difference in my physique between 4iu and 5iu+, principally fat burning. Not sure what difference that additional dosage would make in strength!

1 Like

Following

@squatter are you going to keep this log up thru your meet?

1 Like

@squatter, I never f’d with HGH except to put my wife on it along with primo and var when she still competed. I would say though for you 4 IU would be a good start! Everything else looks good, you’re close to numbers I used to run pre-comp when I still competed, and I was a 220 lifter.

1 Like

Sounds like your doin big things @squatter,I will be following, there’s been a few things you have said that resonates with me,so always pay attention your posts,thanks…I’m assuming non tested is pertaining to the compounds

2 Likes

I plan to, i will post a couple times per week. Squats are tomorrow as today im busy with some stuff.

2 Likes

Your a strong person :muscle:

This morning i walked for 30min and did some foam rolling along with 15mg mk677 and ate 400g breakfast potatoes with 2 eggs and 250g egg whites with green peppers in them.

1 Like

That’s a big boy diet brother I can imagine your size. I imagine its large.

I don’t see albueterol being used much anymore but I like it especially the old tabs ventolin. They helped with cardio which then helps fatloss it also has some thermogenic properties in higher amounts.

I really believe pulsing adrol is the best way to use it especially at 150mg whoa :exploding_head::exploding_head:

I believe that 4iu is a good starting place for you definitely. I would use mourning and post workout. I prefer splitting up my doses but for your goals especially with a show coming I would run all 4iu post workout. I don’t know your lifting schedule but I would use everyday also since you are competing. Normally I would say don’t use on non workout days or take weekends off from hgh but I would use ed. I would also say adjust as needed for side effects. If you can run higher without sides go for it but if you experience bad sides then I would actually lower the dosage. You say you are going to use @OneQ its amazing stuff so I believe 4iu should be a solid amount.

I believe that the tren should definitely be ace and I believe that you already micro dose if not I recommend it even though I haven’t done it yet I see people who are doing micro dosing and they all swear by it being the best way.

I wish you the best at your powerlifting competition brother I look forward to following this log.

3 Likes

It makes me
Wonder about 150 Abomb’s

2 Likes

Do you have total in mind?

Excuse me if you said and i missed it

1 Like

No i didnt say a total should be able to hit 1600lb easily, 1700lb is the goal.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice :pray:@Bigmurph

1 Like

Like i said. I find this stuff interesting beings I’m pretty much washed up/out. I can still follow you guys and talk about it.

Roll on brother

2 Likes

Anytime brother I wish you the best at your comp bring it home brother

2 Likes

@squatter 1700 would be a great total! I’ll be following this, helps keep me close to the sport I love

3 Likes

Good way to put it

1 Like

Today did some deadlifts did 495 for 3 sets of 6. Took 150mg anadrol 1.5hr preworkout, with 300g white rice and 160g cooked ground turkey. Deadlift felt hard but got through it.

Cambered bar good morning 225lb 3x10
meadows landmine row 75lb on bar 3x12
nautilus pull over machine 2xfail
3 1 minute planks

ate 4500 calories today so far, i got 1 meal left before bed so need to get in about 1000 or so more calories.

How that 150 Abomb’s hit. I did that Saturday and almost get like I have to puke towards end of workout